What is a speed contract?
Whether the relevant underlying asset's closing price is higher or lower than the order price within 1 minute determines whether the Bingbon Express Contract will receive the proceeds.
A typical feature of the Bingbon Speed Contract is that it only needs to have a high profit margin when the closing price of the speed contract is up/down compared to the order price (even if it only fluctuates a penny). .
Therefore, even in the market downturn, Bingbon Express Contracts will bring significant benefits to investors.
Five advantages of the speed contract:
- Simple operation: Investors only need to predict the direction of the ups and downs, and they can get significant returns, suitable for all investors;
- Short trading period: from order to settlement, it only takes 60 seconds, no need to wait;
- Super high return rate: Regardless of the bull market or the bear market, investors can obtain significant investment income as long as they predict the correct direction;
- The risk is controllable: the transaction is completely transparent, and the profit and loss are known in advance;
- No handling fee: no handling fee.
Contract elements of the speed contract:
- Contract target. The Bingbon Speed Contract currently supports the BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT spot indices as the subject matter;
- Order price. The order price of the speed contract is determined according to the current price when the investor places the order, and there is no price deviation. Currently supports USDT and VST (simulation gold) as the order capital;
- Closing time. Take Singapore time (UTC+8) for 30 seconds after each full minute (between two yellow lines), and the order will automatically be added to the next minute period during the closing time.
Contract revenue for speed contracts:
Based on the risk control factors such as quantitative strategy and trend kinetic energy, the Bingbon platform calculates the user's profit probability in real time, and calculates the estimated rate of return for buying/uploading and expediting contracts in real time based on the profit probability.
If you buy a call-up speed contract and the price of the speed limit contract is higher than the order price at the close of the current period, your net income = estimated rate of return x principal amount
If you buy a bearish speed contract and the price of the underlying contract is lower than the order price, your net income = estimated rate of return x principal amount
Stage 1: Order time 12:30:00 ~ 12:30:30 (12:30:0 to 12:30:30)
Assume that the price of the BTC/USDT target is 10000 at this moment, the estimated rate of return is 89% , and the user's 500 principal orders are bought up, and the order price is 10,000.
Phase 2: Closing time 12:30:30 ~ 12:31:00 (12:30:30~12:31:00)
- For users who place orders at the current closing time, the order will be settled at the end of the next minute's closing time.
- When the time is up to 31 points, assuming the price of the BTC/USDT target is 10001 and the estimated rate of return is 79%, the user's order is settled.
User net income = principal x estimated yield
445 = ( 500 x 89% )
Based on the quantitative strategies, trend kinetics, internal and external hedging and other risk control factors, the Bingbon platform will make corresponding limits on the user's positions and orders, reducing the overall risk.
The price of virtual currency fluctuates drastically. When the user places an order, the network transmission will cause a small deviation in the actual order price. If the deviation is too large, the system will automatically judge the order failure.
The limit for each user to place an order during the trial run is as follows:
The Bingbon speed contract price is open and transparent in real time. It has access to the Bingbon comprehensive market. Each K-line data user can be verified at any time. The platform does not have any manipulation space to ensure transparency.
Bingbon respects all the laws of all countries to encrypt digital assets in block chains. The services shown on this page are not open to residents in the following countries or regions: Afghanistan, Burundi, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, mainland China, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Iraq, Iran, Democratic Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, the United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, the United States (including all United States territories, such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam). This list of excluded countries may vary, depending on the service.