- Purpose and Basis
In view of the fact that money laundering will seriously harm the development of digital asset trading, encourage and breed corruption, corrupt social atmosphere, damage the legitimate rights and interests of users, destroy the basis of stable operation of digital asset trading platform, and increase the legal and operational risks of digital asset trading platform, Bingbon has fully implemented the relevant regulations of anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing laws in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing activities. The guidelines are hereby formulated.
- Scope of Application
This guideline is applicable to all registered users of Bingbon platform (hereinafter referred to as "platform"). Users shall comply with the laws and regulations on anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing of the country or region where they are located, and implement the provisions of these guidelines within the scope of the laws and regulations of the region where they are located. In the case of stricter requirements in the country or region where the user is located, the provisions shall be observed.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing
It refers to the money laundering activities of the source and nature of the illegal income and its income in order to prevent the criminals from covering up and concealing drug crime, organized crime of underworld nature, terrorist activity crime, smuggling crime, corruption and bribery crime, financial fraud crime, crime of destroying the financial management order and other illegal income through trading on the platform, in accordance with the relevant laws and the relevant provisions of Bingbon’s Anti-Money Laundering behavior of relevant measures.
- Basic Principles of Platform Anti Money Laundering
- The platform carries out customer risk monitoring according to the following principles:
- The principle of comprehensiveness. The platform will comprehensively consider all kinds of risk factors that customers may be suspected of money laundering and take a reasonable way to carry out risk monitoring on all customers.
- The principle of prudence. On the basis of fully understanding customers, the platform will improve the identification ability of customers and prudently monitor customer risk.
- The principle of sustainability. The platform will continue to pay attention to customer risk and make appropriate response according to the actual situation.
- The principle of confidentiality. The client identity information, transaction information and risk level information held by the platform shall be strictly confidential and will not be provided to any unit or individual except in accordance with laws and regulations and regulatory requirements.
- The principle of hierarchical management. According to the risk level of customers, the platform shall regularly review the basic information of customers, and the audit of customers with higher risk level shall be stricter than that of customers with lower risk level.
- Submission of Individual User Documents
Individual users shall submit the following information and materials in accordance with the relevant provisions of Bingbon’s Anti-Money Laundering:
- Personal name
- Copy of ID card or passport
- Other information or documents required by Bingbon
- Organization User Document Submission
Institutional users shall submit the following information and materials in accordance with the relevant provisions of Bingbon’s Anti-Money Laundering:
- Company name
- Registered office of the company
- Legal representative of the company
- Address of the legal representative of the company
- Business license of the company
- Copy of ID card or passport of the legal representative of the company
- Other information or documents required by Bingbon
- Review of User Documents
The platform will verify and record the relevant information submitted by the customer according to the customer identification system in the relevant provisions of Bingbon’s Anti-Money Laundering. If the platform has any doubt about the information submitted by the customer, it has the right to verify it with the relevant competent authority or department.
- Low Risk User Monitoring
The platform will detect low-risk users according to the specific requirements of Bingbon’s Anti-Money Laundering regulations, and the platform reserves the right to adjust the level of low-risk users.
- High Risk User Monitoring
For high-risk customers, the platform will conduct an audit every half a year to update the basic information of customer identity and understand the information of their capital source, capital use, economic status or business status.
- User File Saving
The platform will take necessary measures according to the law to keep the customer's identity data and transaction information for a certain period of time. According to the internationally accepted rules, the user's identity information shall be kept for at least one year after the end of business relationship and the end of transaction.
Users should pay attention to the following:
- It is forbidden to lend the user's own account to others for use;
- It is forbidden to rent or lend the user's own identity documents;
- It is forbidden to lease, lend or disclose important personal property information such as the user's own account and password;
- Users shall actively cooperate with the platform for customer identification.
- Suspicious Behavior Report
If the platform user discovers that any account may be engaged in money laundering or terrorist financing activities during the platform transaction, the user can report to the platform.