- User's position margin is greater than the maximum limit
- Insufficient account balance
- The trader opens a position with an overly high leverage
- The trader opens more than 10 orders
- The trader opens orders using Cross Margin mode
- The trader uses VST (Virtual Currency) for copy trading
- The trader is copying others’ trades
Update on October 30, 2020:
To ensure that followers copy the trader as much as possible, in case of "trader exceeding limit", the follower's opening margin may be less than the minimum principal of 2 USDT, and the system still allows to copy trades.
In proportional CopyTrading, traders open position with a small margin, and the follower's opening margin is less than 2 USDT, only 1 USDT. The system still allows to copy.