There are risks associated with the withdrawal of currencies. Before you withdraw, please read the risk prompt carefully, fully understand the possible risks of the operation of currency withdrawal, know the various risk factors of the service, fully consider your own risk awareness, risk identification ability and risk tolerance, and carefully make the decision before accepting the service.
Once you confirm this service, we remind you that it is deemed that you have read and understood all contents of this risk reminder notice in detail, and voluntarily accept the service of withdrawing currency from Bingbon; it is deemed that you have sufficient knowledge of the risk of withdrawing currency, and voluntarily undertake the possible risks and legal liabilities of operating the withdrawal currency.
Bingbon hereby makes the following risk prompt notification and statement:
- Change of asset ownership: once the currency is withdrawn to other platforms or addresses, the asset will be controlled by the individual/platform of the currency withdrawal address;
- Bingbon is unable to recover withdrawn assets: once the withdrawal is completed, the platform will not be able to assist you to recover the withdrawn assets;
- Asset loss caused by withdrawing assets to untrusted platforms: under the inducement of others, withdrawing assets to untrusted platforms such as MLM schemes, causes these assets to be unrecoverable by the platform;
- Defrauded to withdraw assets: being lured by arbitrage or airdrop of others, withdrawing assets to a gambling website, causing asset loss;
- Non-return of loan: in a loan relationship, the person withdraws the currency to another person's address, and in return, the person does not return it, resulting in asset loss;
- Money laundering risk: entrusted or induced by others to assist others to transfer assets, involving participation in money laundering, resulting in crime by assisting others, resulting in individual being prosecuted by law;
- Address error: the asset cannot be recovered because the individual fills in the wrong address and withdraws the currency to the wrong address.
- Participation in ICO: ICO crowdfunding is a high-risk investment behavior. Please make careful judgment, and do not directly send assets to ICO crowdfunding addresses, which will result in your inability to collect the digital asset crowdfunding.
- Risks caused by irresistible factors: including but not limited to unavoidable and insurmountable force majeure events such as wars, financial market crises, natural disasters, major political events, hacker attacks, computer virus outbreaks, and any other risks that may cause losses due to the operation of currency withdrawal. The user shall bear any loss caused by force majeure and accident risk;
- Any loss caused by user's fault: the fault includes but is not limited to loss caused by decision-making error, improper operation, forgotten or leaked password, password being cracked by others, personal computer system being intruded by a third party, malicious or improper operation of others when entrusting others to act as agents for transactions.
Special reminder: this risk notice does not guarantee to cover all risks of currency trading operations. Users should fully understand relevant policies and regulations, carefully read relevant service agreements of this platform, and carefully consider their own transaction risk tolerance according to their own relevant conditions before operating currency trading through this platform.
You guarantee that you have carefully read this risk warning notice, have understood and are aware of all the risks mentioned above, and voluntarily bear all losses caused to you.