Due to instability of the SMS service provider or malfunction of the mobile phone, some users may not receive the SMS verification code when logging in or withdrawing. Facing this situation, users can solve the problem by linking an email to their account. After the email is successful linked, users can choose to use "email verification" to continue security verification of login or withdrawals.
1. Make sure your App is updated to V2.18 or above (this function on PC version is under development, please pay attention to official announcements)
2. Link email
The specific steps are as follows:
1) Open App - Account - Security Center
2) Link Email
3. Complete Verification
To ensure the security of your account, during the process of linking an email, the system will request you to verify SMS.
1) If you can receive an SMS, you can link your email directly
2) If you cannot receive an SMS, please click “Security options are unavailable”
4. If you cannot complete SMS verifications normally, the account may have high security risks. Users will need to submit an application. Once the application is approved by the system, you can complete the email link.
5. After the email is successfully linked, you can choose to use email verification when withdrawing.
The audit will be completed in 1 working day. Please pay attention to SMS, emails or notifications in the Message Center.
To ensure the security of your account, normal withdrawals are allowed 24 hours after approval.