- Common Reasons Why the Copy Trading Fails
A.Factors from followers’ side
2.Follower's holding position margin is greater than the set “ Max. Opened Position Margin” limit.
3.Daily copy trading margin volume has reached or exceeded the set “ Max. Daily Copy Trade Margin” limit.
Note: The above reasons can be viewed from the “ Copy Trading Notification” at [ Message Center].
B.Factors from traders’ side
- Traders open positions with excessive leverage;
- Trades have reached the daily copy trading limit of 10 orders;
- Traders open positions in cross-margin mode;
- Traders open positions by using VST (Virtual Currency) as margin;
- Traders open positions with bonuses.
- Which account is used for copy trading?
- For accounts registered after Oct. of 2020
Users who register after October 2020 will use the assets of the " Standard Contract Account" by default.
- Users who registered before October 2020 are subject to the situations as below.
① If you have upgraded your account system, and use assets from the " Standard Contract Account" to copy trades.
② you have not upgraded your account system, and use assets from the " Fund Account" instead.
- Why can't I see the Copy Trading feature?
If the copy trading feature is not displayed on the mobile phone, you can turn off the APP in the background of your phone and restart it. If this does not work, please check to verify that you are not having network or connectivity issues.
- If you are using a VPN, the system may identify you as a user located in a region where the copy trading feature is not available.
- Please note that the copy trading feature is not available in some regions such as Mainland China, Hong Kong China, etc.
Reminder: If the copy trading feature is not displayed beyond the above reasons, please contact our 24/7 online customer support.
- Why do I get a prompt as " Using multiple accounts in copying trades" when I try to edit the copy trading settings?
The system will automatically detect whether the user is copying trades using multiple accounts or not. If such behaviour is detected, the involved accounts will be restricted by the risk control system.
If you have any questions, please contact our 24/7 online customer support.
- Why do I get a prompt as " Copy trading is not available in your region. " when I try to edit the copy trading settings?
Due to policy restrictions of some regions, Bingbon may not be able to provide copy trading services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you.