Dear Bingbon users：
We are happy to announce that Bingbon Perpetual Swap Beta will be launched soon.
- When joining the public beta test, it is recommended that you experience it with a small budget, and please also join our bonus reward campaign by feeding back to us.
- Registered users of Bingbon can go trading in beta after logging in on Bingbon's official website or app;
- If you have any questions during the public beta, please contact the 24-hour online customer service.
- Interface of Bingbon Perpetual Swap -
Winning Bonus by Feedback on Perpetual Swap (For Product Optimization)
In order to improve the product experience of perpetual swap, a bonus event for collecting product feedback will be held during the public beta period. Users are highly welcome to participate, and we will give out bonuses ranging from 10 to 100 USDT for feedback that is adopted. There is no limit on the number of feedback rewards. The more effective feedback, the more rewards.
July 21, 2021 16:00 ~ July 30, 2021 23:59 (UTC+8)
How to participate:
1) Click the following link or copy and open it in a browser: https://forms.gle/Ks38PeVwmXudXWoh7
2) Select Perpetual Swap, submit your UID, screenshots of issues and your suggestions as detailed as possible.
3) Only the first submission with effective feedback will be accepted. Repeated submission of similar suggestions will not be rewarded.
Tips: Adding your app version number and the model name of your mobile phone in your advice can increase the chance to get rewarded.
Bonus issue time:
Feedback and rewards will be evaluated on July 24th, 28th, and 31th. The list of winners will be updated in an announcement, and the bonus will be sent to the perpetual swap bonus account.
Click the following links to learn more about Perpetual Swap:
Find us on
Bingbon reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Trading digital assets and their derivatives is highly leveraged and risky and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before conducting spot/contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of spot/contract trading, and decide whether to participate in spot/contract trading based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
Bingbon Operation Team