Dear Bingbon Users,
Bingbon will launch the spot referral program on July 23, 2021. You can easily receive a commission if you invite your friends to trade spot market on Bingbon!
Bingbon Spot Referal Program Rules:
- Commission currency: The currency of the commission is the same as the one in which the trader pays the trading fee.
Example: When buying a BTC/USDT contract, the trader gets the BTC, and the trading fees are paid in BTC, so the commission is also paid in BTC. On the contrary, when selling a BTC/USDT contract, the trader gets USDT, and trading fees are paid in USDT, so the commission is also in USDT.
- Calculation rules: Commission Amount = Order Amount * Base Rate * Inviter's Referal Rate
1) The current spot brokerage model requires the system to bear certain trading costs. After deducting the cost, the base rate is 0.05%. If VIP users have a discount on trading fees or the platform issues trading fee discount cards, the base rate is also influenced.
2) To check the inviter's referral rate, please go to: App - Invite Friends.
- Launch Time: Commission amount will be counted once the referral program has launched. (Please note that spot trading before the launch will not be counted.)
Note: The commission is settled every day. The commission of the previous day is sent to the fund account at 24:00 (UTC+8) every day. Since settlement requires complicated calculations by the system, there may be a delay of 1~15 minutes. Thank you for your understanding .
Users can view the spot commission details on the App - Invite Friends. (To view it an App version number of or later than 2.35.0 is required, please update to the latest version in time)
Find us on
Bingbon reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Trading digital assets and their derivatives is highly leveraged and risky and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before conducting spot/contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of spot/contract trading, and decide whether to participate in spot/contract trading based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
Bingbon Operation Team