Notes for Registration
To participate in this activity, please carefully read the following instructions related to the activity.
- This activity requires an account balance of greater than 30 USDT. If the account balance requirement is met after registration, it is considered valid.
- During the activity, deposits and withdrawals will directly affect your profit rate.
- Rewards will be issued within 48 hours after the event.
- Bingbon reserves the right to disqualify users that violate the rules of self-dealing, wash trading, and use multiple accounts.
Notes & Terms:
- Registration Start Time: 12:00, Sept 6 (UTC+8)
- Competition Start Time: 00:00, Sept 8 (UTC+8)
Registration/ Competition End Time: 00:00, Sept 17 (UTC+8)
- Registration is required for participating in this event. There will be a chance to get a bonus reward upon successful registration. (The registration bonus reward can only be obtained upon successful registration before the start of the event.)
- After registration, only accounts with assets (in Standard Contract USDT account) greater than or equal to 30 USDT and a cumulative trading volume greater than 1,000 USDT can participate in this trading competition.
- This competition is based on profit rate and total profit. These 2 rankings are calculated separately. Awards will be issued according to the rankings at the end of the activity.
Calculation of Profit Rate:
a. Profit Rate = [Net Assets of Account after the Settlement - Other Income - (Initial Net Assets of Account + Deposit) + Withdrawal] / (Initial Net Assets of Account + Deposit)
b. Initial Net Assets of Account: Net assets of the account at the start of the competition (unrealized PnL included)
c. Net Assets of Account after the Settlement: Net assets of the account at the end of the competition (unrealized PnL included)
d. Deposit = Cumulative deposits during the competition, including direct deposits, internal transfers, crypto conversions, invitation commission and profits generated from bonus orders.
Calculation of Total Profit:
Individual Profit Amount = Current Net Value (including unrealized P&L) - Initial Net Value + Cumulative Withdrawal during the Event - Cumulative Deposit during the Event- Profit Generated from Bonus Orders during the Event; Since the calculation of the net value takes time, there may be a delay in the update of the profit amount.
Note: Only the profit of USDT Standard Contract trading will be calculated into the competition statistics.
a. Profit Rate Ranking Competition: Top 10 will win the corresponding USDT rewards.
b. Total Profit Ranking Competition: Top 5 will win the corresponding USDT rewards.
( The ranking rewards will be distributed within 48 hours after the event.)
7.Please be reminded that if there is any evidence of cheating, trading occurring in both directions simultaneously, high-frequency trading, usage of multiple accounts, or other unfair activities, the corresponding accounts will be removed from the competition.
8.Bingbon reserves the right to the final interpretation for this event.
Digital asset derivatives trading is highly leveraged and risky, and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before conducting contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract trading, and decide whether to participate in contract trading based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
Bingbon Operation Team