Dear Bingbon users,
Along with the growth of Bingbon's Copy Trading community, more and more community users are focused on following the better traders. This is not conducive to the generation of market depth, which in turn leads to a larger spread or smaller margin of copy trades. In order to improve users' experience of the Copy Trading service, Bingbon decides to make the following optimization.
- Each user can follow up to 10 copy traders by USDT while 20 by VST.
Each trader can have a maximum of 1000 followers. When the maximum number of each trader's followers is reached, users with a higher activity level will be given priority to follow that trader, while users with an insufficient activity level can subscribe to the trader and wait for the follow access. ( Details are as follows.)
Please note: The evaluation of users' activity level is based on the "completeness of account information" ( such as nickname, avatar, and KYC authentication), "login duration", "deposit and trading", "invite level" and other factors. The system will automatically evaluate users’ activity levels based on their behavior. There will be an activity level index launched for users' reference soon, so stay tuned.
Following Priority Descriptions
When the maximum number of each trader's followers is reached, the system will automatically compare the activity level of the trader's followers.
- Users with higher activity levels will be given "priority" to follow the trader directly.
- Users with lower activity levels need to make a subscription to wait for getting access to follow the trader.
- Upon successful subscription, you will be notified from the Message Center when there is available access.
- Users can accelerate to get follow access by increasing their activity level after making a subscription.
- Users with lower activity levels will be eliminated from the follower lister when there are users with higher activity levels joining in.
- Users can check the countdown of stop following on the " Manage Copy Trades" page.
- Users can resume the follow access by increasing their activity level within 7 days after receiving the notification.
- The update is only available in the App V2.33.0 or newer than V2.33.0 or Bingbon Website. Please upgrade before you access this update.
- Scheduled launch time: early June of 2021 ( The specific time might vary according to the operation rules of each region. Please refer to the official announcements for details.)
Trading digital assets and their derivatives is highly leveraged and risky and may result in partial or total loss of account funds. Before conducting spot/contract trading, investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of spot/contract trading, and decide whether to participate in spot/contract trading based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, and ability to bear risks.
Bingbon Operation Team